Monday, March 2, 2009
"Akeelah and the Bee" - Part 2
Did you enjoy it? The movie was very interesting i really enjoyed it because had a lot of emotion and suspense that made me want to keep watching it. The ending was very amazing. I didn't think that they would both win. At first i thought that Akeelah was going to let the Korean kid win, but in the end they both tried there hardest so that they could both become champions. I would totally recomend this movie because it is very intersting and it made me feel like I was actually in the spelling bee. It also made everyone in Akelah's neighborhood come closer together and it helped them to get to know each other better, and by helping Akeelah they also learned new words. Words can help me on everything but if I learn enough words I can have the oppurtunity to get a very high score on the ACT or the SAT tests and I'll be able to get in to the college that I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment